Unless I find another patch of missing beads, everything is beaded. The seams need sewing, the front needs a bone to stiffen it, and it needs lining, but I can see the Diana dress actually being finished!
Today I lost a Victorian bonnet/cap I had hoped to use as a pattern for an 18th century cap, and a theatrical mob cap I was hoping to loan out! However, I found a pattern for the gentleman's late Regency jacket, of roughly the right size, and some fabric left over from the green silk jacket I remade. Almost enough to make a small peplum, so that a different person can have the body and sleeves to wear as a whole jacket. As they say, you win some, you lose some!